do it, fagit do it, fagit

A resemblance of how you see the world, Nazi has the sign of thunder god, pope & other priests, are just rats feeding out of normal people & desire to rule the world by wars.
All people turning into fish that only listen to tasks and everytime ending with extintion.

If someone didn't like your work they would simply lack of understanding.
Thank you for making this, wish there would be more artists to do these relapse.

HochiganMeat responds:

It's ok if people didn't like this, dude- there's a lot of things wrong with it. I'm happy you got something out of it regardless

Five Nights at Freddys Five Nights at Freddys

The fact is you are made from flesh & bone and they are metal & circuit while doing something like this your gonna scream in pain and couldn't move... Anyway your animation reminded me of Jedi punching droids ^ ^

Newgrounds vs Deviantart Newgrounds vs Deviantart

Well, since Deviantart holds a lot of people heart's unlike newgrounds, and has many creatures and all kind of different artistic stuff. You are just bullying the one better than yourself, that means newgrounds are a sad place to even make such a grotesque collab. Deviant art is beloved by more than +20.000.000 (Million) people and newgrounds for a mere -500.000 people, that's the answer to this silly creation of yours.

IceBurger responds:

Well, I wasn't bullying deviantart.
Just poking fun at it. Though it may have crossed the line unbeknownst to me.

I honestly didn't think people would get this hurt over the whole Newgrounds vs. Deviantart thing.
If you like Deviantart that's okay.

It's fine that you rate a low score, but understand that it's just a joke.

The Epic Gang The Epic Gang

Soothing sounds, cave environment feels natural, I love it~

Faster Than Zombies Faster Than Zombies

Gotta love those serious faced kids, all of the story is very clear deliver the serum, but many things are a real mystery... it's a mix of a horror and spiced with sarcastic humour, I felt like a zombie myself trying to finish the game, lol )

Space Cropper 2 Space Cropper 2

I wondered who created this game on y8 and now I see it's a NoRabbit P.S I'm Cedangar
What a great game, reminded me of the good'old times when playing similar, but quite older one's.
This one however doesn't have the same rules, more of a think before act type.

NoRabbit responds:

Hey hey :) I saw your scores, it's pretty good. I'm gonna have to beat you :)
Yeah I'm using different rules somehow as I didn't want to have bosses on every level like Ultimate Qix or Volfied, or make it too easy. I don't like when it's too easy.

Also I discovered why they actually made their game taller than larger... to prevent trying to cut it in half straight from the beginning... that made me have to think of harder levels...

[EDIT]
sorry to say but I'm first again ;)

Counter-Strike (ROTCT Mix) Counter-Strike (ROTCT Mix)

What can I say?

Awesome work c(=

Kounter_StryK pt2 Kounter_StryK pt2

Nice

Reminds me Madness Acelerant song

Gaseous Mayhem Gaseous Mayhem

Funny^^

Haha maked me crack haha stop that =D

klondor klondor

Wow, that is a Wonderful Character!
The Composition is stunning !!! :)

K3MaMi responds:

eyyyyy, thanks mate!

May I? May I?

Most passionate female Inner soul representation... I've ever saw. I love what you made it feels so deep within the grasp of my understanding... I love it... I just love it.

Empty Feelings Empty Feelings

Yeah it's succubus. Love them! They suck all your life through... well, you know the idea. I bet you do. Immense charms, beauty and strenght. Those yellow eyes seems to be evil and selfish the marks on the face, lips and tongue shows more affection, really every small detail here that I see is a big difference. I love it! I'll be waiting to see your DARK THOUGHTS, full of lust and passion!