do it, fagit do it, fagit

A resemblance of how you see the world, Nazi has the sign of thunder god, pope & other priests, are just rats feeding out of normal people & desire to rule the world by wars.
All people turning into fish that only listen to tasks and everytime ending with extintion.

If someone didn't like your work they would simply lack of understanding.
Thank you for making this, wish there would be more artists to do these relapse.

HochiganMeat responds:

It's ok if people didn't like this, dude- there's a lot of things wrong with it. I'm happy you got something out of it regardless

Five Nights at Freddys Five Nights at Freddys

The fact is you are made from flesh & bone and they are metal & circuit while doing something like this your gonna scream in pain and couldn't move... Anyway your animation reminded me of Jedi punching droids ^ ^

Newgrounds vs Deviantart Newgrounds vs Deviantart

Well, since Deviantart holds a lot of people heart's unlike newgrounds, and has many creatures and all kind of different artistic stuff. You are just bullying the one better than yourself, that means newgrounds are a sad place to even make such a grotesque collab. Deviant art is beloved by more than +20.000.000 (Million) people and newgrounds for a mere -500.000 people, that's the answer to this silly creation of yours.

IceBurger responds:

Well, I wasn't bullying deviantart.
Just poking fun at it. Though it may have crossed the line unbeknownst to me.

I honestly didn't think people would get this hurt over the whole Newgrounds vs. Deviantart thing.
If you like Deviantart that's okay.

It's fine that you rate a low score, but understand that it's just a joke.

Reading a Book Reading a Book

PMS = Prepare Meet Satan xD

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Even winning makes you pay for your choice, life, body, desires vanish in possesion of rich.
Almost as it could happen if humanity could survive for what is coming they will always be filled with greed, selfishness and domination of community...

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

I liked the shaking of He's hand then he saw he's frst big gun xD

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

This is so wrong.
Yuck, I woudn't eat those... barf*

Nameless Madness Collab Nameless Madness Collab

The end was kinda slappish!

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2